Tire Butler, a premier mobile tire sales service provider, seeks a dynamic and experienced Freelance Social Media Director to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage, create, and publish original, high-quality content on various social media platforms, defining our company’s brand through engaging digital media. Keeping our valued customers informed of our growing service offerings while at the same time increasing our brand presence and attracting new clients.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and brand awareness.
- Coordinate with our marketing and sales departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Respond to comments and customer queries promptly, ensuring high levels of web customer engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Director or similar role.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Demonstrable experience with social media analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.), with the ability to interpret data and convert analysis into actionable plans.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and networks simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills and creative writing abilities.
- Experience with visual communication methods and familiarity with online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with the tire industry and/or automotive services is a plus.
- Please note: You will work remotely as a Freelance Social Media Director. However, there are times when you may be required to come to our office. Flexible hours are available, although some scheduled posts and community interactions may require attention during non-traditional business hours.
To apply, please fill out the form below: